Unity games do not work in Chrome anymore at all. The fix we talked about here http://www.darkhorrorgames.com/news/very-important-please-read!/ does not work anymore.
If you see a message like this:
that means that your only option if you want to play that Unity game is to switch to Firefox or Internet Explorer. This is not my decision but Google's. For some reason they decided to kill Unity in Chrome for good (probably because of some security reasons). Until WebGL comes, we'll have to use Firefox for Unity.
I am sorry for any inconveniences you may had because of this.
As I have said before, here and on Facebook and Google page, you are all welcome to send me your work, your game reviews or to share horror projects or whatever you are working on. I welcome that and I am willing to share that with others here on DHG and hopefully help you in promoting your work that way.
One of our friends, Lïäm Bõrg, recently contacted me with the game reviews he did about DarkHorrorGames.com which he posted on his YouTube channel 'LiamDoesGame'. Than I asked him to speak about his favorite horror games, either those he played on DHG or those he would like to see on DHG in future. This is the video he made:
His list of suggestions is this:
- 1. One Late Night - about a man who's working late and weird stuff starts to happen
- 2. One Night At Flumpty's - Five Nights at Freddy's fan game (I am not sure about this one Liam :) )
- 3. Swamp Sim Horror - game about Slender-Sherk chasing you (??!!)
- 4. Vanish - I liked that one Liam, very much. This is the official trailer of that game
Liam also did a full game review of the PC game called Stairs, which I am going to embed at the end of our Stairs page here http://www.darkhorrorgames.com/pc-games/stairs-demo/
In the end, if you run a blog, website, youtube channel, any social page or whatever, feel free to reference any of our games from darkhorrorgames.com, talk about us, suggest a game, do a review, and I will find a way to return a favor.
- Dark -.
- a) Unblock Flash for each and every gaming site. To accomplish this, click on 'Activate Adobe Flash' and than choose 'Allow and remember' from the top left corner of the browser.
- b) Install (update to) the latest Flash version (this might be tricky as Firefox will also try to block you do that.
- c) Switch to IE or Chrome
If you have any questions or comments, plz ask away or share with us... I just hope that Flash isn't dying.
If you find good free horror game, flash, Unity or indie PC, just let me know .. send me a message or leave a comment .... If I decide to publish it, I'll give you credits for finding it.
If you use Google’s web browser Chrome, you might notice that Unity games embedded in web pages no longer work as of the latest update. In order to play Unity Games, you must use Firefox or Internet Explorer browser....
To download Firefox browser, you need to go here and hit the download button.
If you need any help, have any question, just ask. I could shoot a video about how to install it on your PC or something.
Sorry for inconvenience, but it's not my fault :(